- Mark Gerzon, “Moving Beyond Debate: Start a Dialogue,” last modified May 22, 2006,
- Lee Haugen, “Suggestions for Leading Small-group Discussions,” Center for Teaching Excellence, Iowa State University (March 1998), http://www.celt.iastate.edu/teaching/small_group.html
- “Episode 35: Collaborative Learning with Michelle Lentz and Brandon Carson.” eLearnChat. October 13, 2011. http://elearnchat.com/?p=200.
- Janna Quitney Anderson and Lee Rainey, “Gamification: Experts expect ‘game layers’ to expand in the future, with positive and negative results,” Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, Pew Research Center, Washington, D.C. May 18, 2012. http://pewinternet.org/~/media//Files/Reports/2012/PIP_Future_of_Internet_2012_Gamification.pdf.
- Marybeth Green and Gerri Maxwell, “Wikify Your Course: Designing and Implementing a Wiki for Your Learning Environment,” EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 33 (2010), http://www.educause.edu/EDUCAUSE+Quarterly/EDUCAUSEQuarterlyMagazineVolum/WikifyYourCourseDesigningandIm/213717
- “Why a Study Group?” (a handout for students), Office of Educational Development, UC Berkeley, http://teaching.berkeley.edu/docs/study_groups.pdf.