- Jackie M. Blount, “Leading Classroom Discussion,” Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching, Iowa State University, last modified September 20, 1999, http://www.celt.iastate.edu/teaching/discussions.html.
- Amy Cavender, “Integrating a Digital Project Into a Class: Deciding on a Project,” Chronicle of Higher Education (August 24, 2011), http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/integrating-a-digital-project-into-a-class-deciding-on-a-project/35475.
- “Evaluating Groups – Fairly,” Walker Teaching Resource Center, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, last modified May 19, 2008,
- Ellen Sarkisian, “Working in Groups: A Note to Faculty and a Quick Guide for Students,” Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard University, last modified 2010, http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/html/icb.topic58474/wigintro.html
- Seda Chavdarian, “French I, Fall 2008,” Distinguished Teachers in the Classroom video series [requires Realplayer], Office of Educational Development, UC Berkeley. http://teaching.berkeley.edu/video/chavdarian.html
- Jeannie Martin, “Building Inquiry from Student Response [inquiry teams of 4 guided by collaborative learning protocols],” Art of Teaching: Engaging Students in Inquiry Learning, Vancouver Island University, http://www.viu.ca/iel/teachlearn/art_of_teaching_2/vignette_1.asp
- Patti Ranahan & Heather Sanrud, “Team-based Case Study – a Professional Care Plan,” Art of Teaching: Engaging Students in Inquiry Learning, Vancouver Island University, http://www.viu.ca/iel/teachlearn/art_of_teaching_2/vignette_2.asp
- Janna Quitney Anderson and Lee Rainey, “Gamification: Experts expect ‘game layers’ to expand in the future, with positive and negative results,” Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, Pew Research Center, Washington, D.C. May 18, 2012. http://pewinternet.org/~/media//Files/Reports/2012/PIP_Future_of_Internet_2012_Gamification.pdf.