- “Capstone Courses in Higher Education – Types of Courses, The Future” [also known as senior seminars] Education Encyclopedia – StateUniversity.com, http://education.stateuniversity.com/pages/1812/Capstone-Courses-in-Higher-Education.html
- Scot A. French, “Authentic Learning in History and Social Sciences: How ‘Real’ Can we Make the Classroom Experience?” ELI meeting (slides and video), March 18, 2008, http://www.educause.edu/Resources/AuthenticLearninginHistoryandS/162767
- Nancy Jones & Kumble Subbaswamy discuss project-based learning in the new UKCore course (for Intellectual Inquiry, Arts & Creativity), Introduction to Theatre, April 28, 2011. http://youtu.be/VpxcSTZM6Mw
- Patti Ranahan & Heather Sanrud, “Team-based Case Study – a Professional Care Plan [year-long project with co-created rubrics],” Art of Teaching: Engaging Students in Inquiry Learning, Vancouver Island University, http://www.viu.ca/iel/teachlearn/art_of_teaching_2/vignette_2.asp
- UK College of Agriculture’s Department of Landscape Architecture requires a culminating design studio experience for students completing the five year undergraduate program. See more at the Kentucky Land Education and Research (KLEAR) Service-Learning Studiowebsite.
~~~ Back to Project-based Learning